Welcome to the
Continuity Celtic Club
Why has the Continuity Celtic Club website been established?
- To provide an ongoing source of information about the Club in an environment where there is no real flow of the most ordinary news to members
- To question the limited information proceeding from the current President who is a career politician
What has happened to the Celtic Club since 2016?
- Its capital value has sunk from $28 million to $17 million
- The number of members has halved
- Its ‘club room’ is in a totally unsuitable and marginally accessible venue
- Longstanding and active members have been hounded out of the Club
Where are the rapidly dwindling Club funds?
- $16 million have been put into triple B rated ME Bank
- The funds should be moved now
- When asked what the interest rate was, Brian Shanahan couldn’t answer.
How is Brian Shanahan still in office?
- He blocks new members
- His proxy votes are no longer signed and no one can inspect them – are they even filled in ?
- He refuses to release the Committee’s minutes.
We do not tolerate rudeness, sarcasm or defamatory remarks. Please respect other people and comment in a constructive way.